- 1 cup almond meal
- 2-3 scoops @kissedearth brilliance collagen
- 3 Tbls cacao nibs
- 1 Tbls cashew nut butter
- 1 Tbls raw honey (or rice syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 170deg. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until a batter forms. Batter should hold together & not be too crumbly. (If too dry, add a little more nut butter.)
- Roll batter into balls and press down with fingers to flatten on baking tray.
- Bake for approximately 10mins. Keep an eye on them! Should be golden on top. Plus, they may come out soft and spongy but that’s ok, they will harden.
Recipe source: Rachael Finch Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/B_DwXRfgxNJ/