Raw Choc Cream Pies
🍫 RAW CHOC CREAM PIES 🍫
These are so yummy... creamy & chocolate-y 😋🥰
I make these in a silicone mini muffin tray but you could do it as a slice 🤗
- 1/3 cup of medjool dates
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- pinch of salt
- 70 grams of sweet potato (peeled and steamed)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- optional: cacao nibs, hemp seeds
- Put all of the ingredients for the base in a high speed blender and mix until it is a fine crumb and is sticky.
- Pour mixture into a tray and press it down so it is flat to form the base layer of the slice. Pop in the freezer while you prepare the top layer.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the chocolate layer until it is a smooth mixture with no lumps.
- Pour mixture over base, sprinkle with hemp seeds and cacao nibs and leave to set in the fridge or freezer for a couple of hours.
I usually store these in the freezer and leave them to defrost for 15-20 mins (or eat frozen 😉) but they can be stored in the fridge too.