Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl
Now the weather is starting to heat up and we are getting more glimpses of sunshine, I am starting to crave more smoothies. I made this smoothie bowl and I love that it has a veggie hidden inside which makes it even creamier without the dairy!
Add more liquid to transform this into a smoothie but I love it as a thick smoothie bowl.
- 1/4 cup zucchini
- 1/4 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/4 cup of almond milk (or coconut, soy etc.)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp protein or collagen powder
toppings: 1 tbsp cacao nibs, 1 tbsp hemp seeds, chopped banana
- Add all ingredients to a Thermomix blender and blend until smooth. You might need to stop halfway to scrape down the sides.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and add toppings or keep it as is. So yummy!