Choc Coco Jellies
🍫 CHOC COCO JELLIES 🍫
I have been making this recipe for the past few weeks and my girls absolutely love these!!
I thought I would share incase you are looking for inspiration for nut free school snacks... our 2021 school journey starts this coming Monday 🙈🤩😭😳 Mixed emotions for me! *** pass me the tissues!
2 cups of coconut milk (we use @pureharvest)
3 tbsp of cacao powder
2 tbsp of sweetener (we use maple syrup)
1 tsp of vanilla paste
3 tbsp of grass-fed gelatin (we use @nutraorganics)
1. In a medium size pot, heat the milk gently so that it isn't boiling.
2. When the milk is warm, add cacao powder, sweetener and vanilla paste and whisk to combine.
3. Add in gelatine to the mixture and whisk to make sure it doesn't clump together (you want your milk hot but not boiling).
4. When all ingredients are combined, pour into silicone moulds or a lined tray and place in fridge for 1 hour.
My hack: I actually put our moulds in the freezer as I find they remove more easily without tearing.
1. Place all ingredients into the TM bowl, taking care to sprinkle the gelatine in the liquid not on the blades so that it will easily dissolve. Cook 10 min / 100 deg / sp 2
2. Pour into silicone moulds or a lined tray and place in fridge for 1 hour.