🍊🍋 CITRUS VINEGAR 🍋🍊
I love finding new ways to reuse and re purpose things in our home as we strive to become more sustainable and reduce our waste 💚
I started making this vinegar a couple of weeks back and it is amazing 🙌🏻
What you will need:
citrus peels; orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit etc
- Collect citrus peels as you go and either store in the fridge or freezer until you are ready to make a batch.
- Fill a glass jar with the citrus peels.
- Pour the white vinegar over the citrus peels.
- Seal the jar tightly and leave in a dark cupboard (out of direct sunlight) to infuse for 2-3 weeks or use sooner like I did! 😉
- Strain vinegar mixture through a nut milk bag or fine mesh sieve to remove pulp from your vinegar.
Now it is ready to use! ✅
I have plenty of my favourite DIY cleaning recipes on our website where you can use this citrus vinegar like window spray, fabric softener... I even used it in my mop bucket yesterday 🤗
We are loving our cold press juicer and our orange tree is still FULL so that = a lot more of this vinegar for our home #winwin