Collagen Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup oats (I use GF oats)
- ¼ cup collagen powder (or protein powder)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup sweetener (rice malt syrup, maple syrup or honey)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (I use vegan 60%)
- In a glass (heat proof) bowl, combine the peanut butter and sweetener and sit over a pot of boiling water (bain marie style). Alternatively, you could use a microwave for 20secs. Stir mixture until combined.
- Into the bowl, add oats and collagen powder and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Press mixture into a silicone mini muffin tray and fill about 3/4 full. Pop trays into the fridge while you melt the chocolate.
- In a glass bowl, add chocolate chips and sit over a pot of boiling water (bain marie style) and stir until melted. Alternatively, you could use a microwave in 30secs bursts, stirring in-between to avoid burning.
- Once chocolate has melted, pour it over the peanut butter mixture in the moulds and then pop the trays in the fridge to set.