Non Toxic Paint for Kids
🎨 NON-TOXIC PAINT FOR KIDS 🎨
I thought it would be fun to make our own paint at home today and experiment with natural colours we found in our kitchen - my 3yo was excited 🤗 .
We decided to make the paint recipe from @theorganisedhousewife and we opted for natural colours.
💜beetroot latte mix
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cold water
- Food colouring
- Blend flour and salt together in a large bowl.
- Add in cold water and mix until smooth
- Add food colouring and mix.
- Increase food colouring until desired colour is reached.
- Use a funnel to pour paint into squeezable bottle.
- Shake before use.
So if you are running low on paint, have a little one who puts everything in their mouth or if you are after an activity idea - this is lots of fun! 🌈
Recipe source: https://theorganisedhousewife.com.au/craft/non-toxic-diy-paint-recipe-for-kids/