🥣 PASTA SALAD RECIPE 🥣
This won't disappoint! It is so yummy! 😋
300gr of pumpkin (peeled and chopped)
250gr of teff tribe fusilli pasta
40gr of sunflower seeds and pine nuts (or whatever seeds you like)
425gr can of corn (drained)
125gr of baby tomatoes (chopped or keep whole)
handful of chopped kale (or spinach)
1/4 cup of chopped chives
3 tbsp of olive oil (garlic infused)
2 tbsp of maple syrup
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
salt and pepper
red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Place pumpkin on a baking tray and coat with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 30 mins on 200oC (until golden brown).
2. Cook pasta as per packet instructions. After draining pasta, coat in a small amount of olive oi (garlic infused)l.
3. Add seeds and nuts to a baking tray and place in the oven for 5 minutes until brown (careful not to burn).
4. To a large salad bowl, add the roasted pumpkin, cooked pasta, corn, baby tomatoes, kale and chopped chives.
5. Add all of the dressing ingredients into a glass jar and shake or stir until combined.
6. Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss the pasta salad to coat all of the ingredients with the dressing.
7. Sprinkle the salad with the toasted seeds and ENJOY!