100 grams sunflower seeds
100 grams pumpkin seeds
100 grams sesame seeds
60 grams flaxseeds
1 tsp salt flakes
7 tsp psyllium husk
400 grams water
1. Measure and pour all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
2. Set aside bowl for 10 minutes so mixture can thicken.
3. Prepare two baking trays with baking paper (I use our silicone baking mats which can be found here).
4. After 10 minutes, divide the mixture in the bowl between the two trays and using a rolling pin and a piece of baking paper, roll the seed mixture flat to about ... thickness.
5. Score lines with a butter knife to the mixture to make it easier to break the crackers into pieces once they have cooked.
6. Sprinkle the trays with more salt and bake in the oven at 170oC for approx. 1 hour 20 minutes (until they dry out). Alternate the trays in your oven every 20 minutes so the crackers cook and crisp evenly.
6. Allow the crackers to cool before you enjoy.