Two Ingredient Cookies
These make the perfect school lunch box treat; quick to make and so yummy! (not just for the kiddies).
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- Preheat oven to 175oC.
- Place the coconut and dates into your blender or food processor and blend until combined. Try not to over blend as it will become oily.
- Roll and press mixture into balls and flatten into cookies.
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an air tight container.
Recipe source: Wholefood Simply